Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

French music video a gogo : France Gall + Jacques Dutronc!

Extra-extra! Up for the moment at drugburn,the color scopitone of "Laisse tomber les filles" (31.6 MB) featuring a very young France Gall and a must-see video of Jacques Dutronc doing "Les cactus" (27.8 MB) on a French tv show,also lots more great stuff at this cool blog (all files are still up even the really old ones!).
More videos are promised for the future.
UPDATE another Dutronc video is up "J'aime les filles"!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This reminds me, I wanted to say thank you for that 'Poupee De Cire' cover. Do you mind if I pop it up in my corner feature?

    Great screencap - did you do it? I don't know if you were reading my blog back when I had 'France Gall Week', I posted this video (same file by the looks of it) to cap it off. I love this scopitone, I think it's my favourite of hers.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops, I just realised that my 'same file' comment might look huffy... I hope not, I was just thinking aloud that I probably won't download it if it's the same and not possibly better quality.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Pedal said…

    Hey, thanks for the link. I finally linked back to you upon my return...hopefully there will be some new band posts among the videos.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Christine,no problem,if you think it's good enough pop it up!I did the screencap (with some help from media player classic)I didn't know your blog back then,too bad I missed all the videos...
    Hi Pedal thanks for linking me back and keep up the good work ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home