Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

French music video a gogo : Sylvie Vartan



I must say that after watching a lot of youtube videos of Sylvie I actually started to like her early/mid 60's songs.I'm just not that fond of her late 60's/70's stuff.I must say she looked delicious in those early days,and man she can dance as well! Here we see her sporting short hair,something else! The song is "Est-ce que tu le sais" (1962) an interesting cover of "What I'd say".

2 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Davecat said…

    Wow, with short red hair, even - I've never seen her like that!

    She's quite a little groover, too. :-)

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi davecat,yes she's a natural red me thinks,her hair changed through-out the years from red-ginger to blonde...and a mover! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home