Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Music a gogo : Vampyros Lesbos Sexadelic Dance Party

The "Vampyros Lesbos Sexadelic Dance Party" is an example just how good it can get when expert studio musicians are allowed to rip.Hipster arrangements with plenty of tempo shifts and improvisation,horn sections, wild psychedelic fuzz guitar, jazzy organ runs, funkadelic drum and bass, and an occasional sitar for freakout effect. Composers Manfred Hubler and Siegfried Schwab toss this melange of styles into a blender.The music here is straight from the school of fusion. PS I'm looking for the videoclip of "The lions and the cucumber",if someone can help?

Kamasutra

file will be hosted approx. 7 days

7 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you know Soledad Miranda (star of this film, for anyone who doesn't know) recorded some pop songs in the early 60s? You can here samples here. I've tried to email the site to buy the CD-R mentioned but didn't hear back from them :(. I'd love to hear these songs in full.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Thanks Roar,you're making me blush :) And Christine I didn't know that,great looking sleeves - I especially like the songs on the first ep,anyway maybe you should try e-mailing again?Third time lucky! ;)

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good news is I did get an answer this time. :) Hopefully I'll be able to post something once I get it...I've asked if she minds, waiting to hear.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Good news! :)

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i do have that video, its on tape though. great soundtrack and film. she killed in exctasy is fantastic as well.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Robert I'm a big fan of those as well! :)

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    link is dead
    great blog btw

     

Post a Comment

<< Home