Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Music a gogo : France Gall in Deutsch













It's taken a while for France's German songs to grow on me,but now after hearing them over and over again,I'm glad I bought the "France Gall das Beste in Deutsch" cd at Amazon Germany.This is a "best of" of her 60's German songs (originals and German versions of her hits).They're selling like hot pies it seems!
Actually a bunch of her German language songs are missing from this (budget) compilation.Like this one,the German version of "Nous ne sommes pas des anges".

Wir sind keine Engel

And this little ditty from 1972.

Ich bin zuckersüss

And a big thanks to Davecat for sending me one of his favorites from 1970.

Ich kann dir nicht böse sein

files will be hosted approx. 7 days

Also check out spiked candy for some videos of France in German.

9 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A very nice couple of tracks both of which i have never heard before .
    Wir sind keine engel of course i have heard in French but Ich Bin Zuckersusse was totally new and had a real nice 70s continental feel to it (a very nice sugarsweet song indeed).
    Both tracks well sung by France and well enjoyed by me.
    YEYEOHYEAH

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Davecat said…

    It had been several years between having my first taste of France Gall (o, if only ;-) singing in French, and hearing her German material. It was love at first listen first time round, but the German songs were even better. 'Ich kann dir icht böse sein' is one of my favourite songs by Mme.Gall..

    yeyeohyeah's right - 'Ich bin zuckersüss' has a real ABBA vibe going for it. Woo! :-)

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi guys,glad you enjoyed,davecat I don't know that number you're talking about,would love to hear!And Roar,yeah yousendit is behaving stangely lately,but it seems they're working ok now. So it's hip shaking time!:)

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Davecat said…

    Hey Bruno, did you get that Email I'd sent you?

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Yes Davecat,I got it,if you don't mind I'll post it on here as well... :)

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Davecat said…

    By all means! :-)

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know im a bit late on this, but France Gall participated in the Deutscher Schlagerwetterwerb 3 times, and sadly didnt win.

    1968 --"Der Computer Nr 3"
    1969 -- "Ein Bisschen Goethe, Ein Bisschen Bonaparte"
    1973 -- "Dann schon eher der pianoplayer"

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you repost Ich Bin Zuckersusse and Ich Kann dir icht bose sein? I've never heard these songs. I'm a huge france gall fan.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Chante Deer said…

    First time reading this blog thanks for sharing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home