Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Italian music a gogo : more Quartetto Cetra

More "I Cetra",who are a major discovery me thinks,big big thanks to 60-one.
On a different note,work has started again this week,and I guess this will reflect on the amount of updates since it is quiet exhausting and sweaty! I'll do my best to keep things running and contributions are greatly appreciated...

Lambret twist (different version)
Mystery song (anybody?)
Un disco dei Beatles

files will be hosted approx. 7 days

8 Comments:

  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger modcentric said…

    wow these songs really make me smile. especially 'Un disco dei Beatles' i love it! and the video below is cool too. =)

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    some nice tracks there, bruno.
    i possibly have a blog coming up soon, if i can find some time and a good name.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great! Il Quartetto Cetra!
    This is our cult group!
    Come and listen to our mp3 you'll find a lot of similarities.
    Love
    The Loungerie

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Lambret Twist is my new favourite record. Fab!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes "Lambret Twist" is pretty damn great. Hard to believe Joy Division did a cover of it ;)

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi modcentric,thought you would like! :)
    Hi Roar,thanks for the info,I've been marvelling at that,you're right they should put up some samples!
    Hi Robert,will be looking out for your new blog!
    Hi Loungerie,been enjoying your sounds and sights at "the loungerie",looking great!
    Hi mostly,glad you are enjoying!
    Hi Ion,Joy division,quiet extra-ordinary! ;)
    New post up soooon! :)

     
  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger Miss F said…

    thanks a lot for these nice s0ngs. definitely agree wiTh modcentric. tunes of good cheer and dancing and fun and haPpiness! what more can I ask for? *^__^*

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi miss f,nice to hear from you! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home