Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

French music a gogo : More Stella

Stereo Total re-worked this Stella masterpiece with one of the longest song-titles of all time as "Film d'horreur".More about Stella in the archive.Check out the version by Manon as well. (Thanks for the tip Spiked Candy!)

Si vous connaissez quelque chose de pire qu'un vampire,parlez m'en toujours,ça pourra peut-être me faire sourire-Stella

Film d'horreur-Stereo Total/Stella

Si vous connaissez quelque chose de pire qu'un vampire,parlez m'en toujours,ça pourra peut-être me faire sourire-Manon

expired
files will be hosted approx. 7 days

11 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice, stella is one of my favourite french girls.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have you heard the version by manon? (is on ultra chicks 5).

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Robert,glad you enjoy and Christine,thanks for the tip,I'll post that as well.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Once again a bountiful vocal feast is laid before our ears at the weekend.
    Great tracks and thoroughly enjoyable.
    Fine stuff Bruno.
    YEYEOHYEAH

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi yeyeohyeah,glad you like and have a great weekend! :)

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Davecat said…

    That's a hell of a title. :-) Great song, though! Stella's original version has a bit of a 'dark Sixties pop' vibe going for it. I approve!
    And the more Stereo total I hear, the more I like them..

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    stereo total is one of my favorite bands -- love them! & i love all of these versions of this song xx

     
  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Collette and Davecat,seems I will have to post some more Stereo Total!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger BenT said…

    If you know of a song mentioning a vampire, please repost it for me always, that perhaps would make me smile....heh heh

    I missed these by one day! J'ai plus triste!

    could you possibly reload them?

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Ben.t!I'll put up a zip file of these asap.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Nico Corvalán said…

    could you please re-upload manon's version, pleaaaase ! i've been looking for that version for agesss

     

Post a Comment

<< Home