Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Schlocker has a new sister blog!

Since the demise of Mr.Barf's Dang! and Ianb's Retrobabe and sister sites,I suddenly started to feel chilly,so I decided to re-open Ian's 2 minutes of bliss (with his kind permission).I guess it will have a mix of the music of Retrobabe and the original 2 minutes of bliss with a pinch of Dang! and a tea-spoon of personal flavour thrown in.
So if you're up for it,drop on by at 2 minutes of bliss 2.Naturellement Schlocker will still have top priority... :)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger guapo said…

    DANG! is not quite dead. It just suffers.... I love you.

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Love you too,mr barf! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home