Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

German music a gogo : More Sweetles

German girl-group Die Sweetles only made two 45's,this song is the b-side of their fab "Ich wünsch mir zum Geburtstag einen Beatle" 45 and translates as "School is out".Great song girls,anyone who makes a "Papa oom mow mow" rip-off is ok in my book!

Die Schule ist aus

file will be hosted approx. 7 days

Pssss Also stop by at Splendida project,the new "super-blog" which will host a group of contributors from other well-known blogs,it's still in it's baby-shoes right now,but we'll see where it goes... :)
Update Splendida seems to be off with a bang,lots of contributors,and more to come. A big thank you to all who were up for this loony idea! :)

9 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, three blogs now! fun track, they look pretty cool on the cover too.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the sweetles! loove it. one of my favorites to throw on during my radio show & i have you to thank! xxoo c

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Dansmoncafe said…

    Haha.. smiling. Sounds like they are screaming yé-yéeee.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi robert,yes 3 up now,the end is near I guess... :)
    If you would like to contribute to splendida as well,just send me your e-mail (you'll find mine in my profile).
    Hi Colleen,yes I know,I listen to your show from time to time...
    Very sexy pronounciation of German!
    ;)
    Hi Sofie,yes they are loads of fun :)

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Kimberly Lindbergs said…

    I enjoyed the Sweetles song and the new music blog looks great! I'll have to add it to my bookmarks.

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Dansmoncafe said…

    Hey Bruno, check my blog for some polish yeye!

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi cinebeats,glad you are enjoying!
    Hi Sofie,been there,done that! Great stuff! :)

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bruno
    Well i never liked the Beatles but I am always happy to hear The Sweetles.
    YEYEOHYEAH

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi yeyeohyeah,I can follow that line of reasoning... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home