Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Italian music a gogo : Soundtracks!

Everybody should realise by now that Italian soundtracks from the sixties and early seventies are a goldmine just waiting to be discovered.
Here's something from the 1966 Italian/Spanish co-production "Kiss Kiss...Bang Bang" with vocals by Nancy Cuomo and music by Cassia and Bruno Nicolai.(big thanks to 60-one)
Love Love...Bang Bang (in English)

And something from one of my all-time faves,the 1968 Italian/French co-production "Diabolik" with vocals by Christy (who also did some work with Piero Piccioni) and music by Ennio Morricone.Unfortunately the master-tapes of this soundtrack were supposedly destroyed in a fire and all that remains on record are the 2 songs released by Christy on a 45...
Deep down (in Italian)

files will be hosted approx. 7 days

8 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Bruno
    You seem to have this ability to find interesting songs from varied countries and often in pairs.
    These are two very nice rare songs by artists who are unknown to me and i agree that the Italian scene offers much of quality to peruse.
    very good post.
    YEYEOHYEAH

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Davecat said…

    'Love love... Bang Bang' is quality stuff, but I've always loved 'Deep down' after hearing it on one of the streaming audio mixes that Broadcast assembled. I could listen to that song for hours. And I have!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi yeyeohyeah,glad you are enjoying,hi davecat,me too I often catch myself listening to some songs on loop for hours! :)

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great!!
    Have you ever heard Die Moulinettes' cover of 'Deep Down'?

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Christine,nice to see you here,no I haven't,would love to!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll pop it up on the blog soon

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've only heard love air by die moulinettes,
    curious about this cover too!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Roar,hi Robert,I'm getting all curious as well! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home