Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Italian music a gogo : La Cricca

Another Italian group that's a bit of a mystery,consisting of 3 boys (in red/pink) and 3 girls (in blue) or 2 girls/2 boys on another 45 of the same period,they seem to have released quite a few singles.The girls have lead vocals so that makes it very nice.This single is from 64/65.Swinging stuff...

Il surf delle mattonelle
Vieni al mare

files will be hosted for a limited time

11 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ill surf delle matonelle is one of my songs favorites...

    big, good and "espléndido" your blog.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hello meltorm,nice to see you here,yes what a splendid song!
    Glad you are enjoying mine as I've been enjoying yours as well! :)

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Dansmoncafe said…

    LOVE LOVE these songs! Thanks!!!

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Alan said…

    Always nice finds, Bruno. This reminded me of Il ballo del mattone. Yes, I still want that songs at Get Hip! Thanks!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Sofie,glad you are enjoying,more La Cricca soon! :)
    HI Alan,nice to see you here,left you a message at get hip!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Bruno, have you seen my mail on the Cricca?

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Italiano,I've got it and just send a reply! Thanks!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At first I thought I had accidentally downloaded the same song, since they're both kind of similar. But I still loved 'em both!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Ion,glad you are enjoying,more by La Cricca soon! :)

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great stuff!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Robert,if you liked these,be sure to check out the follow-up post on La Cricca! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home