Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Italian music a gogo : Brigitte

Check out one-hit? wonder Brigitte (probably named after BB,for which the song was originally meant ) with this pretty rare Italian version of "Je t'aime moi non plus",this single was a promo copy not for sale included in Italian erotic NEW KING magazine somewhere in 1968.Reportedly it was not officially released because it was deamed obscene...
In any case it makes a far more naughty listen than the original Italian cover (by Giorgio Albertazzi and Anna Proclemer).(Big thanks to Italianbeat)

Ti amo...ed io di piĆ¹
file will be hosted for a limited time

4 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger R. said…

    A man is a man is a man. I l i k e this!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Roar,I know what you mean! :)

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Mirco said…

    I laughed for the whole time of the song. Thank you, I just discovered your blog and I loved it.
    Greetings from Italy.

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Mirco,glad to see you here! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home