Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

French music a gogo : Gaynaël

Can't tell you a lot about Gaynaël except that she released 2 singles on CBS and seems to have been in the habit of writing her own music.The lyrics for this song were written by the legendary Frank Gérald who wrote for about every singer in France.Amongst his huge credits list we find Bardot's "Fille de paille",Françoise Hardy's "Le premier bonheur du jour" and several songs by Les Parisiennes to name a few.This one's supposed to be from around 68.
Romantale et sentimentique
file will be hosted for a limited time

6 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great, hope you find one that suits you best. I'm not sure if I made it clear, but in my last comment, I actually meant that you could do the same thing with ohshare - copy the link directly from the next page.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger R. said…

    Very catchy tune, Bruno! Merci.

    On the issue of finding a really good upload service - I gave up that a while ago. But keep me posted if you find one.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    HI Christine,that wasn't clear,indeed ohshare seems to be much faster,so I've changed the link and it seems to work like a charm! :)
    Hi anonymous,thanks for the comment.
    Hi Roar,glad you like,I'm currently using ohshare which seems to do the trick for the moment... ;)

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    It seems to work for one time only with me it then redirects you to the ohshare page..

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beautiful song

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi anaonymous,glad you are enjoying! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home