Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm back!

Been on holiday for a couple days and can you believe all I did was sleep?! Well,my dreams had the cooolest clubs and most beautiful,smart and stylish girls i've seen in a long time! :)
Ok,now I'm back,there will be some updates in the next couple of days.First off I've (finally) managed to update 2 minutes of bliss 2.And Schlocker will be up next!

Special re-post:
Zoe-Sacumdi sacumda
file will be hosted for a limited time

5 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    man, you just made my day!

    thank u so much...

    for a brazilian-who-lived-in greece like me, this is really fun stuff!

    now i wonder how many french versions of this song
    (tu veux ou tu veux pas) are out there?
    we know bardot's (sexy!)
    and zanini's (hilarious).
    are you aware of any other?

    keep it groovy!

    plonk

    welcome back, by the way!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Davecat said…

    Welcome back, sir! And you make it sound as if sleeping a tremendous amount on your holidays is a bad thing. For shame! :-)

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi plonk,glad you are enjoying,i can imagine this is fun stuff considering your background! I'm not aware of any other French versions,maybe someone else is? :)
    Hi davecat,glad to see you here again,no actually sleeping is great! :)

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Davecat said…

    As long as you keep posting fab and groovy tunes, you can't get rid of me, Bruno. ;-)

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger amulet88 said…

    Up to date, latest events, sports, entertainment, health, eating, moon lottery, synopsis, dramas ... all over Thailand ... Central region latest updates Entertainment news

     

Post a Comment

<< Home