Schlocker ..........

Anything that makes me tick and get a kick.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Italian music a gogo : more La Cricca + Rossella Bernardini

Another great song from the boys and girls of La Cricca.This time from the 1965 Italian/french movie "I Complessi".Anybody out there can give me some more info on this wonderful group?

Amico va

Also check out Rossana Bernardini's version of The Newbeats' "Bread and butter" from the same movie. (Big thanks again to Italianbeat!)

Pane,burro e marmellata
NOTE it can take some time before you get the ohshare link
files will be hosted for a limited time

9 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i loved the first 2 posts on La Cricca, great stuff! Unfortunately this time, download didnt work.

    this blog has given me hours of musical heaven. thanks.

    Arnie

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger spikedcandy said…

    I know they made a cinebox video (similar to a scopitone) for the brilliant 'Il Surf Delle Matonelle'. I'd love to know if anyone knows where I could find or watch this.
    I have their cover of 'It's In His Kiss' in my current radioblog, btw.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    HI Arnie,it seems to work now! :)
    Glad you are enjoying.
    Hi Christine,would love to see that as well.

     
  • At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    viva schlocker !!!!!
    thanks for all those diamonds

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi pplipp,glad you are enjoying,now really all the credit for these goes to Italianbeat! :)

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi carryybagman,glad to see you here,the brilliant "Il surf delle matonelle" was already featured in an earlier post so no need to send! :)

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger L.A. said…

    Thanks! I love "Amico Va"!!! Please put up more La Cricca soon!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Hi Grete,i already posted lots of Cricca before this post,if there are songs you would like to see reposted just let me know! :)

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Godness said…

    really Nice Post Thank you for your post i like you blog ข่าวเกม | gamesanookth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home